- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 TBSP. Italian seasoning
- 1 TBSP. Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup bottled cherry peppers. halved
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small red onion
- In small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, sugar and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes, cherry peppers, zucchini and carrots. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally.